Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cuckoo Grandma Wants Apart of Blog Land

Why is this blog's address "cuckoo grandma" (besides the fact that everything I tried was taken)? Because of the beautiful cuckoo clock hanging in my computer room/office/library/Alcy's room/storage/can't-keep-it-clean room. Also because I love my memory of Carrol's wedding when we all went around the room introducing ourselves and grandma stood up to say she was "Cuckoo Grandma." I love my cuckoo clock. I love my grandma donna.


PS If you have pictures to post of her, let me know!!! Thanks. Kirstin

6 comments:

Twisted Sister said...

Cuckoo Grandma rocks! Love the picture of Grandpa's grave, and Alcy and Curtis and Christopher...

Great Blog grams.

Christine said...

Grandma- So glad you got help with the blogging. Sorry I wasn't feeling well enough to help you more last weekend. My kids sure did love seeing you.

Emily Rae said...

Welcome Grandma-I'm guessing this is where we will now be getting most of our marching orders!

heidi said...

I hope you still have a clock for me!

andrea said...

Blogger Mom.............I love you and can't wait to read all of your blogs. You are the best.

donna<3 said...

this is toooooo good